Tuesday, December 1, 2009

About Daily Fashionistas

Share
Daily Fashionistas is dedicated to helping you find the most fashionable clothing, hand bags, jewelry, and accessories. We search high and low to deliver the most up-to-date fashion trends for free because we can’t stand the thought of you experiencing a fashion faux pas! Visit DailyFashionistas.com, the one-stop style shop!

Daily Fashionistas was founded in 2009 by Jenna Drew. I've always had an interest in fashion since I was a little girl. As I grew older, this interest grew into a passion. Over the years, I've lived in and visited some of the most fashion forward areas of the world: New York City, Paris, London, and Italy. I love to write about fashion trends, runway shows, and celebrity fashion. I feel that ever fashionista must understand the history of fashion to truely live a fashion forward lifestyle. Here is a list of my recommended reading for aspiring fashionistas. Make sure to visit Daily Fashionistas to get your daily dose of fashion inspiration.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jenna,
    My friend Marta from Swap top Shoes (#1 on your list) posted a link to your blog on facebook. Love your blog. I am an accessory artist from NY currently living in the UK. I make a variety of things with eclectic materials that I have gathered over my last 6 years in Europe.
    I'd love it if you would take a look at my sites -always looking for a mention! Remember me if you do any give aways, I could send you something cute.
    Kathie
    www.kathiestamou.com
    www.kathiestamou.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails