Sunday, April 18, 2010

Featured Fashionista: Roxana Zal, Co-Founder of One October Handbags

Share
Our Daily Fashionistas Featured Fashionista is Roxana Zal of ONE OCTOBER handbags.  Roxana has been a successful actress throughout her career.  She began working in fashion PR on the side, and developed a keen sense of style which she brought into her line ONE OCTOBER with fellow fashionistas, Naomi and Adrienne.  The Daily Fashionistas chose Roxana for our Featured Fashionista of her creativity and willingness to chase her dreams of building a handbag and accessories line, ONE OCTOBER.  Keep following your dreams Fashionistas, and you could be our next Featured Fashionista.

Let's get to know Roxana a little more....


If I weren’t a fashionista, I’d be...a doggy day spa owner.
When I need to relax, I...walk around the beautiful lake near my home.

The trait I love most in myself is...my willingness to learn and grow.

When I’m online, I always check out...the latest trends.

The paparazzi should love me because...I'm friendly and usually camera ready.

I can’t go into Diavolina, Planet Blue, Bleu or Sydney Michelle without maxing out my credit card!

My favorite style secret is...not trying too hard.

I can’t leave the house without...my One October Bag containing my lipstick, iPhone and debit/credit card.

My favorite celeb style...ranges from_Alexa Cheung, Kate Moss, Natalie Portman, Nicole Ritchie, Penelope Cruz. classic style with some edge to it.

In 10 years, I will be...traveling the world for inspiration and designing a new collection for ONE OCTOBER  I will also be surrounded by what I love most, my family and friends.

More about ONE OCTOBER:

Naomi Stokeld, Roxana Zal, and Adrienne Weller are the driving force behind handbag and accessories line, ONE OCTOBER. The goal of ONE OCTOBER is to create designs that are classic and timeless but with an edge.

Naomi was born in Santa Cruz, California and grew up in Latin America. While living in Chile, she became an attorney but always had an eye for fashion and new trends. In Chile she discovered the superior qualities and unique beauty of salmon leather. She recognized the untapped potential of the salmon leather in the fashion market and contacted Roxana, her husband's cousin, to help her vision reach fruition.

Roxana was born in Malibu, California. A successful actress for most of her life, she has always been drawn to fashion in front of and behind the camera. Between filming she started designing and doing PR for fashion companies. While maintaining her acting career, she spent more time designing, styling, and working in the fashion industry and found a unique fulfillment to her creative drive.

Adrienne grew up in New Zealand, and was always inspired by fashion. After spending time in Italy for university she moved to Los Angeles and started her own clothing line that sold at boutiques such as Fred Segal and Patricia Field. After a few years costume designing and styling, she had segued into PR, but was eager to get back to fashion. She and Roxana met through a friend in Sydney and worked together in the fashion industry, which led to them becoming fast friends.

Naomi and Roxana approached her to combine their talents, expertise, and resources, and ONE OCTOBER was created.
 
ONE OCTOBER Contact Info:
Website: http://www.oneoctober.net/
E-mail: info@oneoctober.net
Twitter:http://www.twitter.com/ONEOCTOBER
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/ONE-OCTOBER/20088608105

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails